Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Introduction

Hi,
I'm a five foot eight male from Fort Kent, Maine. I graduated from Fort Kent CHS in 2009 and am currently attending the University of Maine at Fort Kent. I like to do many things, I enjoy playing soccer. I also enjoy the friends i have and my relativly simple life i have in my home town. I am one of the most passionate, caring people you will ever meet. I'm kind, deticated, and loving among other things. I picture myself as a good person and a good citizen, i will help anyone with anything if they need the help. I am now, also, the most confused person i know. I have recently split up with my girlfriend of over three years. I am creating this blog to talk about my life and to also get all the thoughts i have been having lately down. With my girlfriend and bestfriend now out of my life for a while i don't have many people that i can talk to that can understand how i'm feeling. Just a warning to all that may read, I will discuss my issues that i'm having, ask for advice, likely rant, and probably complain a bit. I am not too much of a complainer and usually do not enjoy people that complain but i feel i'm entitled to complain considered the circumstances. I will finish this introduction, and likely every post, by saying, place your trust in god and everything will be okay. I have never been much of a church gower, though in the past few years i have started to go more with her ("her" refering to my ex girlfriend, i do not wish to talk about her with strangers, if you know me personally then you know who she is). I have nothing at the moment to place my trust in but god. I will post again later and start to talk about my past, current and future journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment